IAS FOUNDATION COURSE
|Coaching||Batch||Day & Duration||Time|
|Prelimes Cum Mains||Regular||Jun ’19 – May’20||9am to 1 pm|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelimes||Regular||Jan ’19 – Apr’20||9am to 1 pm|
|Foundation class - Senior level||Graduation & Above||Every Sunday||8am to 1 pm|
|Foundation class- Junior level||High School & +2 students||Every Sunday||1 pm to 4 pm|
|‘Vidyasagaram’||Open to Public||Every Second Saturday||------------------|
- Duration 4 years.
- Admissions are strictly on the basis of an aptitude test aligned to Civil Services
- Sessions are handled by Subject Experts and by achievers in Prelims and Mains
- Competency Based Learning and dedicated Competency Checks after every session
- When the class is over, the very next movement students are undergoing for a test
- Mandatory uniform implemented to develop an attitude towards Grooming Standards
- An Integrated Approach delivered for Prelims, Mains and Personality Tests of UPSC
- UPSC Model examination on every FOUR months with the Objectives of VIASA
- Students secures 50% and above for term examinations shall have the rights to continue
- Fully Air Conditioned and noise proof learning environment
- An adaptive methodology is practiced to improve Memory and Concentrations
- For a continue motivation, orientation classes are led by IAS / IPS Officers
- ‘Vidyasagaram’ are led by icons in Civil Services for inspirations and motivation
- Well equipped library
CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION (Key Points)
|The above mentioned Group (A) is classified under 16 Services with 55 branches.
The above mentioned Group (B) is classified under 5 Services with 28 branches.
Number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination is expected to be approximately 1000 every year.
Reservation will be made for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Scheduled Tribes,
Other Backward Classes and Physically Disabled.
45 Exam Centers all over India
|THREE DIFFERENT STAGES of CONDUCING CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION (CSE)|
| Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
Civil Services Main Examination (Written Test – Descriptive Type)
Civil Services Main Examination( Interview)
|For the selection, candidates need to satisfy|
|• 12 physical Requirements • 10 Physical Functional Classifications|
|• The Examination shall comprise two compulsory papers of 200 marks each.
• Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
• Comprehension skills of Class X level will be tested through passages from English Language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.
• Each paper will be of two hours duration. Blind candidates will however; be allowed an extra time of twenty minutes at each paper.
|Main Examination: The written examination will consist of the following papers|
25 Optional subjects provided by UPSC